Saturday, February 02, 2008

time enough...

One thing I love about this new phase is that I have more time for my other hobbies like scrapbooking and cooking (more like recipe testing, really). My materials are multiplying, especially for scrapbooking. John asked me, "When will you ever use all of that?" I just smile. I mean, can you really walk out of Hobby Lobby or Michael's without buying at least one item? hahaha. As for the cooking, he has no complaints. He's got a happy tummy:)

I'm adding pages to our KSU farewell scrapbook and I just finished the cover. I'm hoping to get more pages done before long. The one beside it is also another page I have on my other scrapbook. Journaling reads: "Keeping my spirits up during my dissertation writing was such a challenge. Sometimes it was just hard to "keep on keeping on." Thank God for JOHN...always my reason to SMILE."




More scrapbook pages HERE.

No comments: